If you want quick, simple, ready-to-shoot short film scripts and screenplays, the book 26 Short Screenplays for Independent Filmmakers is one-stop shopping for you.
Here’s what you get:
- Witty, interesting, memorable characters and stories.
- Modern, everyday settings and props. These projects do not require professional production budget or resources to get made and look good.
- A wide variety of film genres.
- Creative Commons licensing. No royalties. Easy to rewrite and rewire to suit your resources, tastes, culture, and interests.
- More than just screenplays. With storyboards, introductory material, ideas for adapting each script… these stories are designed to be made into short films. Quickly. Economically.
Show off your range, and customize the pieces to your unique voice and vision. Just add equipment, a crew, and actors, and you’ve got yourself a short movie or online video.
And let us know when you’ve made the film. We’ll blog, tweet, and otherwise help you promote it.
Get the book on Amazon.com: 26 Short Screenplays for Independent Filmmakers.
Preview images of a screenplay with a storyboard included: